Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Gateway Library & Learning Commons | 20 Church Street, New Haven, CT 06510
Due to COVID-19, The bookstore's "curbside" will be open weekly, Monday through Thursday, 10am-3pm; Friday 10am-1pm.
For more info, check Bookstore website: https://www.gatewayct.edu/Bookstore
For returns, textbooks must be in the condition you purchased them (new textbooks must be unopened). A receipt is necessary.
Rental text books are due June 30th, rental books can be drop at the main security desk north building, corner of Church and George St, student must attach their name and phone number.
To return rental books to the bookstore via mail you must log into your rental account and follow the instructions. Be sure to include the packing list and your phone number in the return package.
If you have a question about returning text book, call the bookstore manager at 203-865-5614.
Students with Financial Aid
Update for Students with Financial Aid
As of Spring 2015, Financial Aid students may pre-order their books for pick-up at the Bookstore. Please download the form by clicking here and Fax or drop off the required items at the Bookstore.
- Submit this form and a copy of your final schedule to the bookstore in Room N109 (please check the bookstore for semester submission timeline)
- After you have submitted your form, you will receive a phone call from the bookstore notifying you that your order is ready to be picked up.
- Students must come in person to pick up their book order. Your student ID and signature will be required to pick up your order.
- Your books will only be held until seven (7) business days after classes start.
- Please contact the bookstore manager for business hours, return/exchange policy, any issues or questions at (203) 865-5614.