Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Gateway Library & Learning Commons | 20 Church Street, New Haven, CT 06510
For questions regarding Registration please contact the Registrar Office
- Phone: 203-285-2304
- Room: N214
If the College cancels a course, a full refund of all charges (except application fee) will be issued unless the student selects a replacement course. Students who don’t select a replacement course, will be sent a refund check via the mail within 45 days.
College Service, Student Activity, Installment Plan, Application, and other fees not listed below are nonrefundable.
- Clinical Fees are nonrefundable unless a student completely withdraws or is not enrolled in any credit course at the end of the official add/drop period.
- Allied Health and Personal Liability Insurance Fees, a curriculum change must be filed prior to the start of the term to be eligible for a refund of Allied Health/Nursing program and Personal Liability Insurance fees
The student must officially withdraw either online or in the Records Office according to the schedule below to be eligible for a refund or a reduction of Installment Plan Charges:
- If the student completely drops from classes prior to the first day of the semester, a 100% refund of Tuition, Laboratory, and Studio Course Fees will be granted.
- If the student completely drops from classes on the 1st day through the 14th calendar day of the semester, a 50% refund of Tuition, Laboratory and Studio Course Fees will be granted.
- If the student completely or partially withdraws from classes after the first fourteen (14) calendar days of the semester, NO refund of Tuition, Laboratory and Studio Course Fees will be granted.
- If the student partially drops from classes on the 1st day through the 14th calendar day of the semester, a refund will be granted in the amount of 50% of the difference in Tuition, Laboratory and Studio Course Fees between the original and revised schedules.
Please refer to the refunding table printed in the College Schedule for specific withdrawal deadlines applicable to abbreviated courses