Fall 2021, IT on-site hours: Mondays through Thursdays- 8:00 am to 7:00 pm; Fridays, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
* All on-site services will be done by telephone or appointment. In order to maintain proper social distancing. Walk-in services are not available.
Multiple ways to contact the Gateway Help Desk:
- The preferred way is to submit a ticket through the Service Now portal at https://cscu.service-now.com/sp/ . When you create a ticket there, all college technicians will be notified and your ticket will be responded to on a basis of priority and the other the ticket was received.
- You can also call 203-285-2040 for assistance. This phone number is remotely monitored and calls will be picked up until 8 pm, Monday through Friday.
- During off hours, please contact the 24 hour help desk at either https://cscu.edusupportcenter.com/sims/helpcenter/common/layout/SelfHelpHome.seam?inst_name=cscu
or by calling 860-723-0221.
- All student technical issues should go to the 24 hour help desk listed above. When contacting IT, please leave your name, a clear description of the problem, and a call back number.
* Do not send support calls to individual technicians. This will delay the response to your issue.