Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Gateway Library & Learning Commons | 20 Church Street, New Haven, CT 06510
Student Attestation Form - FAQs
- How do I get to the form? - The form is located in my CommNet under Banner Self Service.
- I am getting my first vaccine before school but I will not have my second vaccine? - Please mark the partially vaccinated and enter date for your second vaccine.
- I am taking all online classes do I need to fill out the form? - Yes all students need to complete the form. Those online students that are not vaccinated should fill out the non-medical or the medical exemption form.
- How do I apply for a medical Exemption - Email Gw-DeanofStudents@gatewayct.edu to obtain the form. Medical Exemption forms must be completed by your doctor.
- How do I apply for a non-medical exemption? - Go to: https://www.ct.edu/covid19#faqs
Student Attestation Form - a screen shot