Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Gateway Library & Learning Commons | 20 Church Street, New Haven, CT 06510
Working Remotely - Suggested Training, Professional Development, and Other Activities
Connecticut Library Consortium:
Connecticut State Library:
CSCU Library Consortium:
- Retreats: Review slides from the consortium's recent retreats
- Affinity Groups: Learn about and join the consortium's affinity groups
- Support: Get advice on how to get help with Alma/Primo, EZProxy, printing, authentication, etc.
CSCU FirstNet Training*:
- COVID-19: A Pandemic Response (under the Health and Safety category)
- Practicing Hand Hygiene (under the Health and Safety category)
- Family Medical Leave Act (under the Employment Liability category)
- Emergency Communication in the Workplace (under the Health and Safety category)
- 8 Tips for Working from Home (under the Human Capital Mgmt category)
*To enroll, login to the FirstNet site, select the "HOME" link on the top navigation bar, then either "Staff" or "Supervisors & Managers." Use categories on the left to identify training modules.
Other Professional Development:
(This page is a resource that CSCU library personnel can use to identify potential activities to engage in remotely. It will be revised based on suggestions. March 31,2020) Page maintained by Patrick Carr (firstname.lastname@example.org). Last updated on March 30, 2020.